Our natural Meat Store features:
- Poultry (chicken, turkey, goose, duck)
- Beef (Black Angus burger, brisket, blade, chuck, sirloin, prime rib, tenderloin, strip loin, stewing, liver, grass-fed black Angus)
- Pork (chops, roasts, ground, tenderloin, hams, bacon, peameal, schnitzel)
- Game (bison, wild boar, ELK, Venison, kangaroo, game birds)
- Sausage (16 Mennonite-made varieties)
- Bacon (8 Mennonite-made varieties)
- Seafood (haddock, pickerel, salmon, rainbow trout, char, grouper, shrimp and more)
- Special Events, such as our Fresh Fish weekends, seasonal turkeys
Bulk packaging, quarters and sides are available if that is your preference.
Located in the Village of Camborne, just north of Cobourg in Northumberland County, Ontario, we have a customer base from Toronto to Kingston.
Although meat is our main focus, we also offer fresh seafood during a bi-weekly Fish Event. Watch this page for announcements.
Only the Best...
- Mennonite chickens raised naturally -- free run. No drugs or hormones. Available whole or in parts.
- Black Angus Beef from Northumberland County; aged naturally. No drugs or hormones.
- Ground beef, stewing beef, steaks, and roasts: frozen on hand; fresh Beef arrives every Thursday.
- Mennonite sausage; no fillers, or additives.
- Mennonite bacon & hams cured and smoked the old fashioned way -- no pumping.
- Pork from Mennonite farmers.
- Fresh free-run turkeys, geese -- order ahead!
- A big bonus is that you can purchase in small lots -- you don't have to buy a half or quarter of a cow, pig or lamb.